4 replies to this topic

#1 userdk

userdk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hi,

I noticed a small bug today in how the system handles registrations for events that have been set-up to repeat on mulitple occasions.

In testing, I registered for both occurances of an event that I have created. The first takes place three hours before the second. However, when I registered for the second event, the confirmation screen showed the time of the event being that of the first event. Further, the 'Add to Calendar' tool opened in Outook just fine, but used the time of the first event and not the one that was three hours later, which is the one that it should have shown.

As an FYI, the email confirmation that I received on each DID show the CORRECT times.

Many thanks for any help you can provide in fixing this.

Kind regards,

David

#2 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

David,

I'll have our testers look into this issue. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information for you.

Andy

#3 userdk

userdk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

Hi Andy,

Have you had any updates on this ticket?

Thanks,

David

#4 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

David,

I'll ping the events team on this and get you an update ASAP. I know they had the information for the issue and said they would work towards a fix.

Thanks,

Andy

#5 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

David,

The Add to Calendar feature has been removed for multiple events dates for the time being. They are working on the issue with Multiple Dates/Recurring events.

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users