• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vianney

Vianney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

I would like to send an email that has a responsive design, so that it re-sizes appropriately depending on the device of the recipient--desktop, mobile, etc.

Many of my clients have iPhones, ad I want the text of the email to be nicely legible when they receive my emails.

#2 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the feedback! We're actively working to make ALL our templates responsive. Currently, using a 1-column email is the best way to ensure your email will fit on any and all devices. Also, using our Inbox Checker feature will show you how your emails will appear on any device or inbox client.

Hope that helps!

Andy

#3 Dimensional

Dimensional

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:42 AM

How about a custom responsive design?  I've tested several outside of Benchmark and they work fine (content fits the width of the mobile device).  When I then put that code into the Benchmark system and test, my content fills only 50% percent of the screen.  Your mobile friendly templates seem to work within your system, but they don't allow me to view the HTML.  Is it possible to view the HTML of your responsive templates?

Thanks

#4 Ranjit

Ranjit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

View PostDimensional, on 08 May 2014 - 01:42 AM, said:

How about a custom responsive design?  I've tested several outside of Benchmark and they work fine (content fits the width of the mobile device).  When I then put that code into the Benchmark system and test, my content fills only 50% percent of the screen.  Your mobile friendly templates seem to work within your system, but they don't allow me to view the HTML.  Is it possible to view the HTML of your responsive templates?

Thanks

hi, i've just tried a template from zurb and it is working well in benchmark.

http://zurb.com/ink/templates.php

fyi, the template i used was the two column one.

just make sure that all your css is in-line. you can find a number of free tools online that convert normal css to inline css.

also for gmail compatibility make sure to use zurb's block-grid style instead of their normal column definitions. this had me stumped for a while just because i didn't rtfm :)

#5 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:05 AM

Thanks for this update, Ranjit! With our new drag-and-drop email designer, all emails are responsive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users