• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Knight1

Knight1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hello. I'm new to Benchmark. Great tool so far!
Wondering if someone could assist.  I'm looking to create a sign-up form for my site which would have various options for the subscriber to select (see attached).  Is it possible to auto generate different contact lists based on a certain option selected?

Thanks,
Ken

Attached Files

#2 Molly Johanssen

Molly Johanssen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

I cant even get mine to list all of my list lol

#3 Michael Demaree

Michael Demaree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:22 AM

I am wanting to find this answer as well.
I have been able to recreate your form using segments, which is a great feature.
However, problem for now is  users cannot make an update to a segment when they click on Manage Subscription.  
Need this in case a user wants to update their subscription to other lists or if I create another mailing list.

#4 BMEDennis

BMEDennis

Customer Support Supervisor

• Administrators
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:07 PM

You are on the right track Michael but the issue is as stated, your contacts will not be able to update their subscription.  I will bring this up with our development team but the best way to get this notice is to be added on our feature request page.  When signed in, click on the lightbulb at the bottom right and submit your idea there.  Feature requests are reviewed by our administrators so there is a good chance that the right people will see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users