• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dianaf

dianaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:30 PM

I have multiple lead magnets that feed into one list. However, support has told me that anyone who is already a subscriber will receive the generic already subscribed page, as opposed to the page that offers the gift. There is no way to customize it. I want my list to receive any free gifts I offer, but I don't know how to send them if all they see is the already subscribed page when they enter their email. Has anyone figured out a work around for this?

#2 BMEDennis

BMEDennis

Customer Support Supervisor

• Administrators
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

Hi dianaf,

From what I'm understanding is that currently you have multiple lead generating funnels that are fed into one list.  As subscribers are using a form to register for the gift, they then receive an email with a gift?  I also understand that some of these subscribers well generally be already in the list, and will receive an "already registered" message if they try to.  It is correct that unfortunately if you use Benchmark Email's default thank you page, yes that would be the case.    You are able to set a custom thank you page that you page for new subscribers however, existing subscribers will still receive the generic page.

If you can elaborate more on your plans or goals, we may be able to assist with functionality in Benchmark email.  

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users