Why Isn't My List Being Uploaded?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_benchmarkmichelle_*

Guest_benchmarkmichelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:55 PM

Have you recently tried to upload a new list into your Benchmark Email account but do not see the contacts?

There are a couple of reasons why this might happen:

1. Role-based email addresses are not imported when a file is uploaded. This means that if addresses such as info@, support@, admin@, etc. are included in your file to be imported, those addresses will not appear once the list has finished importing. Role-based addresses need to be uploaded individually. For more information, clickhere.

2. Duplicate addresses are removed from your file. If you are uploading a group of contacts into an existing list but the numbers do not add up when you are finished, it could mean several or all of the contacts on the new list were already in the existing list of contacts.

3. Unsubscribers are automatically removed from new uploads. If your new upload contains any unsubscribers, they will be removed during the upload process.

4. Your file was not in the correct format. Accepted file types are:
* Comma Separated Values (.CSV)
* Text-only (.TXT)
* MS Excel Workbook (.XLS, .XLSX, first worksheet only)

5. The list is still under review and we have sent a request to you for more information. Here is an example of how your list will appear if it is still under review:
Posted Image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

You can click on "View Details" for more information regarding the list. Please check your email for any request we may have sent to you.

#2 Engineered

Engineered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

What is the average wait time for a new account who has uploaded lists for the first time?

#3 Noreen

Noreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

I had to send my lists to a customer service person - they uploaded them for me.  FYI.

#4 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:15 AM

It can generally take up to 24-48 hours for larger lists, but you can always contact support. We're happy to help whenever we can!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users