Disable required email address input in surveys?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tiffany_*

Guest_Tiffany_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

I just created my first survey and when I tested it, I saw Benchmark added a final question to my list of questions. It requires the survey taker to input their email address. I want to make it confidential so I do not want the users email address. Does anyone know how to delete this question? I does not show up in my preview or list of questions, only on the live survey.

#2 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

Hi Tiffany,

In order to disable the requirement for an email address at the end of your survey, you will need to contact the Customer Support department. You can email us at support@benchmarkemail.com, call us at (800) 430-4095 x 2, or connect with us via Live Chat. Please be prepared to provide the username for your account. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
Michelle

#3 Ewhite@unmc.edu

Ewhite@unmc.edu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

I just had this done via the support chat. It worked ok but now I can never have that add email address line item there. This should be a selection. There should be a line that asks "Would you like a required add email option."

Thanks
eric

#4 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the feedback Eric. If there are any features you'd like to see Benchmark Email offer, our Features Request forum is the place to do it.

#5 Michele M

Michele M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:48 PM

Since it has been some time since this was posted, I wanted to find out if the functionality has changed.  I agree with Eric that it would be beneficial for us to be able to select whether or not we want the email address to be required survey-by-survey.  Is that possible now or still all or nothing?

#6 BMEDennis

BMEDennis

Customer Support Supervisor

• Administrators
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

I have checked our Feature Request Forum as Andy had suggested above however I am not seeing a request for making the required email address an option.  To answer your question Michele, it is still an option that you will have to go through our Support Team for.  We will be more than happy to disable or activate upon request for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users