Reusable Blank Template

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Product_*

Guest_Product_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

I have created a template to be used with different content for every email blast. Is it possible to set up this blank template as "selectable" under it's own category when choosing templates? I want to make it as easy as " "idiot proof" for my users to select the correct blank template, insert the content and send their mail.

Thanks in advance.
Dave

#2 Guest_benchmarkmichelle_*

Guest_benchmarkmichelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

Hello Dave!

Benchmark Email offers the ability to access templates that have been created and sent by you. What this means is, so long as you have sent out the template you created to at least one email contact, you can access that template as many times as needed for future mailings.

Here are the steps you'll want to follow:

1. You will need to send out the base template you created to at least one contact. This can be achieved by creating a contact list with just yourself on the list and scheduling the email to be delivered to that list.

2. Once completed, click on "Create New Email" from the My Home tab or click on "Create Email" from the Emails Dashboard.

3. Fill out the information for each step until you get to Step 3.

4. In step 3, you will see a link on the top left of your screen that states "My Email Layouts" (example below):

Posted Image

Click to open the available layouts.

5. Select the desired template and click "Save and Next".

6. Now you are in Step 4 and the template content can be edited and scheduled for delivery.

Hope this helps! Should you have any further questions or require specific help with your account, feel free to contact us by phone, email, or via live chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users