• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

Signup forms are an easy to use tool to build your email lists. With Benchmark Email, it's easy to create them and place them on your website, Facebook or Twitter. Linked are some of the FAQs for signup boxes.

How do I create a signup form for my website?

How to add a newsletter subscription form on the Facebook page?

Or, there's an app for that: How to Add the "Signup Form" App to Your Facebook Fan Page?

How to add a Email Signup Form to your Twitter Profile?

Posted Image

#2 Guest_Derek_*

Guest_Derek_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

It tells me to copy and paste the code/text from the box on my website, but where exactly are you suppose to do that (Paste it)???

#3 Guest_benchmarkmichelle_*

Guest_benchmarkmichelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

Hello Derek,

If you have access to the source code of your website and you are comfortable working with HTML, you can make the update yourself. You would paste the code into the section that corresponds with the desired location on your site.

In case your website is managed by a webmaster, you need to email the Signup Form HTML to the webmaster and instruct them where you want the Signup Form to appear on your site.

I hope this helps with your situation. Please let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks,
Michelle

#4 Alex

Alex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

The problem is: the visitor is not required to complete the "required fields" on facebook app. (except e-mail address)
They are already checked to be required, and everything has been done on my side to make these forms required, yet a visitor to the facebook page can still fill in only their e-mail address and send in the form.

https://www.facebook...199008080127590

Any solutions?

#5 Alex

Alex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Also, form information coming from facebook does not receive a opt-in status... It goes directly into the "active contacts" category, the user is not sent an opt-in email.

#6 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Alex,

Thanks for the heads up. I will alert our programmers to the bug and have it fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andy

UPDATE: The bug has been reported. There is a fix that you could utilize immediately, if you'd like. If you're familiar with any of the many great free iframe apps, you can install one on your page and use the code from any signup form you create within your Benchmark account. It does allow for some more flexibility with appearance and will guarantee that it works the way you want it to.

#7 Bahamamarg

Bahamamarg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

HI Andy

I am new to all this.  I put the sign up form onto my FB page and I can see it as the admin.  However, it's not showing up when other users land on my page - https://www.facebook.com/AndrosYourWay - what am I missing?

Regards, Margaret

#8 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Margaret,

It appears it's working:

http://screencast.com/t/5c24Uc90FDK

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Andy

#9 mnucci

mnucci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Hey is it possible to create something this in java script. I want customers to have all the written text for incentive and then the option to just type email address in right on the same page.
http://b.monetate.ne.../1/39/28544.png
Also I like the links to the social media.this ^ is much better than the one i'm using now Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users