• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

List building is where it all starts for email marketing. Having a sign up form at every point of contact a customer or potential customer may face is a great way to build your list. Here are the steps to create a sign up form:1. Login to your Benchmark Email account.2. Click Create Now in the Create Signup Form box on your Account Homepage.
Posted Image

3. Select the List to add the contacts to, or you may create a new list to add the contacts to.

4. Chose from one of our many designs and fill in the necessary fields.

5. Create the opt-in email that will be sent to your new subscribers when they signup via your brand new signup box by filling in all the necessary fields.

6. Chose from one of the three options we offer to publish your signup box.

7. Copy the code for the signup form and add it everywhere and anywhere.
Posted Image

For perhaps a more eloquent explanation, check out our FAQ on Creating a Signup Form.

Your follow up question may be, who can add the signup form to my website?  Check out the rest of our FAQs on Signup Forms.

#2 Genevieve

Genevieve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

How would I email the sign up form?  I want to confirm my subscribers as a new legislation has been passed and will come into effect on July 1st, in which we must have our subscribers confirm that they wish to continue receiving our newsletters.

#3 benchmarkandy

benchmarkandy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

Genevieve,

Each signup form is tied to one of your email lists. Just email that list. Benchmark can even assist you in creating a reconfirmation email.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Andy

#4 Michael Demaree

Michael Demaree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:00 AM

How can we get a signup form with a list of  subscriptions a user can join that would all them to sign up for multiple lists?
Would love something that looks like when a user clicks on "Manage Subscription"

#5 BMEDennis

BMEDennis

Customer Support Supervisor

• Administrators
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:00 PM

View PostMichael Demaree, on 11 February 2015 - 03:00 AM, said:

How can we get a signup form with a list of  subscriptions a user can join that would all them to sign up for multiple lists?
Would love something that looks like when a user clicks on "Manage Subscription"

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately Benchmark doesn't have that capability exactly but it has been mentioned before. It can be suggested and voted on our suggestion forum, located below:

https://benchmarkema...ature-wish-list

There is a workaround by using our segmenting feature, however the contact will still remain on a single list, a slight issue with managing or unsubscribing.

Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users